This site has moved to www.cerebations.bizSorry to ask you to change your bookmarks. We moved the site in October to make it easier for everyone to visit. Thanks for dropping in.
Welcome to Cerebrations
- THIS IS A 1 TIME POST. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CEREBRATIONS.BIZ 4 THIS BLOG!!!!!!!
- The new site is ready...
- Not a real post- but an announcement
- ESRD Needs Different Blood Pressure Management (from normal patients)
- Still not walking? Your brain wants you to cover 6 miles every week!
- Hypobaric Treatments Proposed for Cardiac Patients (patent pending)
- Augmented Peripheral Vision in the Deaf Uses the Auditory Complex
- Cash is King- Make sure you monitor it!
- Handwriting Counts- Our Brain Knows It!!!
- Aging and Depression
Category Archives: Economy
Local communities set up zoning and planning commissions. The authorities and the citizens approve the plan. Along comes a big company or a wealthy citizen – and the plan is tossed (ok, just this ONE exception). What should you do? Continue reading
We need to study the statistics quoted in political debates. They may be bandied about- often because John invented the “fact”, Susie used it, and JQNews published what Susie said. Now, it’s a real number, isn’t it? Check out the book referenced here to learn more about this (not-so-new) phenomenon. Continue reading
We love to make fun of the US Postal Service- and it makes it so easy for us to do so. But, dig a little deeper, and you will find it deserves kudos- for its operations (compare on time performances to the airlines), its funding of retiree benefits (as opposed to our local and state governments or private industry), and the fact that its owner deliberately avoids using its services to “save” money. Continue reading
The Great Recession has eradicated middle class gains of the past 25 years- except for the top echelon.
The Great Recession has not hit everyone equally here in America. The upper middle class/upper class was affected, but nowhere near the level of the middle class. The discrepancy is now overwhelming large, with the median income (50% make more than this, 50% make less) is 1/5 that of the mean (or average) income. Continue reading