This site has moved to www.cerebations.bizSorry to ask you to change your bookmarks. We moved the site in October to make it easier for everyone to visit. Thanks for dropping in.
Welcome to Cerebrations
- THIS IS A 1 TIME POST. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CEREBRATIONS.BIZ 4 THIS BLOG!!!!!!!
- The new site is ready...
- Not a real post- but an announcement
- ESRD Needs Different Blood Pressure Management (from normal patients)
- Still not walking? Your brain wants you to cover 6 miles every week!
- Hypobaric Treatments Proposed for Cardiac Patients (patent pending)
- Augmented Peripheral Vision in the Deaf Uses the Auditory Complex
- Cash is King- Make sure you monitor it!
- Handwriting Counts- Our Brain Knows It!!!
- Aging and Depression
Category Archives: Energy
We can’t turn off our demand for petroleum overnight. Our transportation system relies on them- and even if we terminated producing all liquid fueled vehicles tomorrow, it would be ten years before we would see a substantial drop in our need for oil. Our alternative, “new” energy technology can’t replace our power plants tomorrow, either. So, we need to insure Big Oil’s compliance environmental and technological regulations and best practices, as we forge new ways of providing energy for our needs. Continue reading
Big Oil always says it cares for the environment, until we find it doesn’t. Now is the time for everyone- not just BP, but Chevron, Shell, Exxon, Conoco, academia- to get together to develop better systems for deepwater (and, probably, shallow water) drilling. Let’s choose best practices and insure they are followed. We already had Big Money lead us into a world-wide recession; let’s get better at this. Continue reading