This site has moved to www.cerebations.bizSorry to ask you to change your bookmarks. We moved the site in October to make it easier for everyone to visit. Thanks for dropping in.
Welcome to Cerebrations
- THIS IS A 1 TIME POST. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CEREBRATIONS.BIZ 4 THIS BLOG!!!!!!!
- The new site is ready...
- Not a real post- but an announcement
- ESRD Needs Different Blood Pressure Management (from normal patients)
- Still not walking? Your brain wants you to cover 6 miles every week!
- Hypobaric Treatments Proposed for Cardiac Patients (patent pending)
- Augmented Peripheral Vision in the Deaf Uses the Auditory Complex
- Cash is King- Make sure you monitor it!
- Handwriting Counts- Our Brain Knows It!!!
- Aging and Depression
Category Archives: Taxes
I have been interested and involved in dialysis for 5 decades. There are more than 500,000 patients in the US (6% of the Medicare budget). There have been death panels and a switch from fee-based to evidence-based outcomes payments. We can, maybe, use this to learn what the new health care system for the US will become. Continue reading
Just because a corporation is showing a profit does not mean it is doing well. You need to look deeper- especially if it’s yor own company. Continue reading
The health care reform (ok, insurance reform) we enacted this year will make it easier for us to get and keep insurance. But, without major changes to our medical-industrial complex (doctors, manufacturers, hospitals, clinics, and insurers),our expenditures will not drop from the 17+% of GDP anytime soon. Continue reading
Today, I am going to talk about taxes- but for the small business owner. Like it or not, taxes are going to go up- not for everyone, but small business is a ripe target. Part of the reason is that … Continue reading