This site has moved to www.cerebations.bizSorry to ask you to change your bookmarks. We moved the site in October to make it easier for everyone to visit. Thanks for dropping in.
Welcome to Cerebrations
- THIS IS A 1 TIME POST. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CEREBRATIONS.BIZ 4 THIS BLOG!!!!!!!
- The new site is ready...
- Not a real post- but an announcement
- ESRD Needs Different Blood Pressure Management (from normal patients)
- Still not walking? Your brain wants you to cover 6 miles every week!
- Hypobaric Treatments Proposed for Cardiac Patients (patent pending)
- Augmented Peripheral Vision in the Deaf Uses the Auditory Complex
- Cash is King- Make sure you monitor it!
- Handwriting Counts- Our Brain Knows It!!!
- Aging and Depression
Tag Archives: Bacterial
Lysates from the nervous systems of cockroaches and locusts have been found fairly effective against MRSA- with no concomitant damage to human cells. The lysates had some nine active components; results presented 7 September at the Society for General Microbiology meeting. Continue reading