This site has moved to www.cerebations.bizSorry to ask you to change your bookmarks. We moved the site in October to make it easier for everyone to visit. Thanks for dropping in.
Join 19 other followers
Welcome to Cerebrations
- THIS IS A 1 TIME POST. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CEREBRATIONS.BIZ 4 THIS BLOG!!!!!!!
- The new site is ready...
- Not a real post- but an announcement
- ESRD Needs Different Blood Pressure Management (from normal patients)
- Still not walking? Your brain wants you to cover 6 miles every week!
- Hypobaric Treatments Proposed for Cardiac Patients (patent pending)
- Augmented Peripheral Vision in the Deaf Uses the Auditory Complex
- Cash is King- Make sure you monitor it!
- Handwriting Counts- Our Brain Knows It!!!
- Aging and Depression
Tag Archives: Biofilm
Streptococcus forms biofilms from sucrose and produces lactic acid from other sugars; this combination is a driving force for tooth decay and gum disease. Gum disease (as well as tooth brushing) afford these microbes an opportunity to invade the blood stream, where they serve as “nucleation sites” for blood platelet agglomerations. These clumps cause heart attacks and circulatory diseases. Continue reading