This site has moved to www.cerebations.bizSorry to ask you to change your bookmarks. We moved the site in October to make it easier for everyone to visit. Thanks for dropping in.
Welcome to Cerebrations
- THIS IS A 1 TIME POST. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CEREBRATIONS.BIZ 4 THIS BLOG!!!!!!!
- The new site is ready...
- Not a real post- but an announcement
- ESRD Needs Different Blood Pressure Management (from normal patients)
- Still not walking? Your brain wants you to cover 6 miles every week!
- Hypobaric Treatments Proposed for Cardiac Patients (patent pending)
- Augmented Peripheral Vision in the Deaf Uses the Auditory Complex
- Cash is King- Make sure you monitor it!
- Handwriting Counts- Our Brain Knows It!!!
- Aging and Depression
Tag Archives: dopamine
Stem cell research is addressing the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease. The new research is not using fetal cells; rather, it is manipulating the most common stem cells in our body to replace those cells in the putamen area of the brain due to the disease. Continue reading
New research demonstrates that dopamine is instrumental in our getting the munchies. And, it makes it tough for us to move on after a relationship. More in a line of actions within the reward/addiction centers of our brains. Continue reading