This site has moved to www.cerebations.bizSorry to ask you to change your bookmarks. We moved the site in October to make it easier for everyone to visit. Thanks for dropping in.
Welcome to Cerebrations
- THIS IS A 1 TIME POST. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CEREBRATIONS.BIZ 4 THIS BLOG!!!!!!!
- The new site is ready...
- Not a real post- but an announcement
- ESRD Needs Different Blood Pressure Management (from normal patients)
- Still not walking? Your brain wants you to cover 6 miles every week!
- Hypobaric Treatments Proposed for Cardiac Patients (patent pending)
- Augmented Peripheral Vision in the Deaf Uses the Auditory Complex
- Cash is King- Make sure you monitor it!
- Handwriting Counts- Our Brain Knows It!!!
- Aging and Depression
Tag Archives: Health care
For the first time in 40 years, dialysis will be reimbursed using a bundled approach. Moreover, quality measurements will be employed that must be met- or penalties (lower payments) will ensue. This may provide clues as to how HHS may regulate payments under the recently passed health care legislation. Continue reading
I have been interested and involved in dialysis for 5 decades. There are more than 500,000 patients in the US (6% of the Medicare budget). There have been death panels and a switch from fee-based to evidence-based outcomes payments. We can, maybe, use this to learn what the new health care system for the US will become. Continue reading