This site has moved to www.cerebations.bizSorry to ask you to change your bookmarks. We moved the site in October to make it easier for everyone to visit. Thanks for dropping in.
Welcome to Cerebrations
- THIS IS A 1 TIME POST. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CEREBRATIONS.BIZ 4 THIS BLOG!!!!!!!
- The new site is ready...
- Not a real post- but an announcement
- ESRD Needs Different Blood Pressure Management (from normal patients)
- Still not walking? Your brain wants you to cover 6 miles every week!
- Hypobaric Treatments Proposed for Cardiac Patients (patent pending)
- Augmented Peripheral Vision in the Deaf Uses the Auditory Complex
- Cash is King- Make sure you monitor it!
- Handwriting Counts- Our Brain Knows It!!!
- Aging and Depression
Tag Archives: healthcare
Dialysis therapy in the 1960’s and 1970’s was a long process. Not every one could get treated. These are reminisces from those periods- when coil and flat plate units were used and each dialysis involved long preparation times, as well as long treatment times. Continue reading
Telemedicine is no longer something for the future. For CHF (congestive heart failure), it seems we can reduce some 40% of hospital readmissions by incorporating this into our protocol. We can look for similar results with other maladies. Continue reading