This site has moved to www.cerebations.bizSorry to ask you to change your bookmarks. We moved the site in October to make it easier for everyone to visit. Thanks for dropping in.
Welcome to Cerebrations
- THIS IS A 1 TIME POST. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CEREBRATIONS.BIZ 4 THIS BLOG!!!!!!!
- The new site is ready...
- Not a real post- but an announcement
- ESRD Needs Different Blood Pressure Management (from normal patients)
- Still not walking? Your brain wants you to cover 6 miles every week!
- Hypobaric Treatments Proposed for Cardiac Patients (patent pending)
- Augmented Peripheral Vision in the Deaf Uses the Auditory Complex
- Cash is King- Make sure you monitor it!
- Handwriting Counts- Our Brain Knows It!!!
- Aging and Depression
Tag Archives: Parkinson’s Disease
We know that exercise provides both physical and emotional improvement. We can reduce our girth and aggression; but it can help treat and improve the lives of breast cancer survivors, Parkinson’s Disease sufferers, dialysis patients, and those with autoimmune diseases. Continue reading
Many Parkinson’s disease patients also suffer from cognitive impairment. It is not clear if this is related to Lewy bodies (for which a test is sought); but the administration of L-dopa only improves the motor function impairment and not the cognitive deterioration. Continue reading
Stem cell research is addressing the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease. The new research is not using fetal cells; rather, it is manipulating the most common stem cells in our body to replace those cells in the putamen area of the brain due to the disease. Continue reading