This site has moved to www.cerebations.bizSorry to ask you to change your bookmarks. We moved the site in October to make it easier for everyone to visit. Thanks for dropping in.
Welcome to Cerebrations
- THIS IS A 1 TIME POST. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CEREBRATIONS.BIZ 4 THIS BLOG!!!!!!!
- The new site is ready...
- Not a real post- but an announcement
- ESRD Needs Different Blood Pressure Management (from normal patients)
- Still not walking? Your brain wants you to cover 6 miles every week!
- Hypobaric Treatments Proposed for Cardiac Patients (patent pending)
- Augmented Peripheral Vision in the Deaf Uses the Auditory Complex
- Cash is King- Make sure you monitor it!
- Handwriting Counts- Our Brain Knows It!!!
- Aging and Depression
Tag Archives: recession
Just because a corporation is showing a profit does not mean it is doing well. You need to look deeper- especially if it’s yor own company. Continue reading
The Great Recession has eradicated middle class gains of the past 25 years- except for the top echelon.
The Great Recession has not hit everyone equally here in America. The upper middle class/upper class was affected, but nowhere near the level of the middle class. The discrepancy is now overwhelming large, with the median income (50% make more than this, 50% make less) is 1/5 that of the mean (or average) income. Continue reading