This site has moved to www.cerebations.bizSorry to ask you to change your bookmarks. We moved the site in October to make it easier for everyone to visit. Thanks for dropping in.
Welcome to Cerebrations
- THIS IS A 1 TIME POST. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CEREBRATIONS.BIZ 4 THIS BLOG!!!!!!!
- The new site is ready...
- Not a real post- but an announcement
- ESRD Needs Different Blood Pressure Management (from normal patients)
- Still not walking? Your brain wants you to cover 6 miles every week!
- Hypobaric Treatments Proposed for Cardiac Patients (patent pending)
- Augmented Peripheral Vision in the Deaf Uses the Auditory Complex
- Cash is King- Make sure you monitor it!
- Handwriting Counts- Our Brain Knows It!!!
- Aging and Depression
Tag Archives: Small business
Receivables can be an indication of business performed- but only if you collect. As such, it is critical that receivables are RECEIVED. Here are some ideas to insure that this occurs. Continue reading
Even a business with a strong balance sheet, reasonable income, gross sales over $ 1 million does not command a $ 1 million valuation. Just like selling your house requires you to make sure everything is in order and presents well, so does your business. Even if you don’t plan to sell it- you need to think about these elements. Continue reading