This site has moved to www.cerebations.bizSorry to ask you to change your bookmarks. We moved the site in October to make it easier for everyone to visit. Thanks for dropping in.
Welcome to Cerebrations
- THIS IS A 1 TIME POST. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CEREBRATIONS.BIZ 4 THIS BLOG!!!!!!!
- The new site is ready...
- Not a real post- but an announcement
- ESRD Needs Different Blood Pressure Management (from normal patients)
- Still not walking? Your brain wants you to cover 6 miles every week!
- Hypobaric Treatments Proposed for Cardiac Patients (patent pending)
- Augmented Peripheral Vision in the Deaf Uses the Auditory Complex
- Cash is King- Make sure you monitor it!
- Handwriting Counts- Our Brain Knows It!!!
- Aging and Depression
Tag Archives: stem cell research
Pharmaceutical development is beginning to employ tissues derived from pluripotent stem cells. This affords a more rapid and safer approach to determining potential deleterious effects resulting form the administration of the new therapies. Continue reading
Stem cell research is addressing the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease. The new research is not using fetal cells; rather, it is manipulating the most common stem cells in our body to replace those cells in the putamen area of the brain due to the disease. Continue reading